Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
How To Write And Implement OSHA-Required Safety Plans
A Half-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: HSP
Determine which written safety plans are required for your facility to be in compliance with OSHA - and how to create them - in this skill-building seminar.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Correctly identify all the safety plans OSHA requires your company to have on file
- Gain the skills you need to develop site-specific implementation plans that comply with OSHA
- Take home a site-specific action plan for combating safety and health hazards in your facility
- Avoid getting hit with safety plan violations - and fines from OSHA
What you will cover ...
- CFR Decoding Session: How to find the compliance information you need fast (and the key to translating it into plain English)
- Specific elements OSHA inspectors look for in written safety plans
- What you need to do ASAP if you discover you're missing a required plan
- Examine an actual Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and determine if a written safety plan is required
- From start to finish - how to actually go about writing a safety plan
- Sample Safety Plan: Trace the steps of development and how it could be modified to fit your company's needs
- How to deal with resource and budget limitations in a safety plan
Who should attend ...
Safety professionals, facilities managers, warehouse and manufacturing managers and those who want to avoid fines and ensure their companies are in complete compliance with OSHA.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".