Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
The AMA Recruiting Update
A Half-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: HXV
This innovative half-day recruiting strategy session covers the latest methods for attracting high-quality candidates to your company.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Increase the quality and the quantity of job applicants
- Speed up the hiring process
- Use the most cost-effective recruitment options available today
- Promote company features and benefits so you stand out from other employers
What you will cover ...
- Innovative ways to draw quality candidates in today's competitive job market
- The key to attracting more qualified prospects in less time
- Lawsuit Update: The new legal dangers involved with recruiting from your competitors
- Exploring the possibilities of online recruiting
- Measuring the effectiveness of your recruiting efforts
- Proven publicizing and posting strategies: How to get the best people to seek you out
- Current legal issues every hiring professional should be aware of
- What recruiting methods are most effective for different positions, skill levels and industries
- Narrowing the field: Integrating screening and candidate selection into your recruiting methods
Who should attend ...
HR, management and recruiting professionals who want to gain proven strategies for attracting more qualified candidates in less time.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".