Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
How To Develop And Deliver Powerful Employee Orientation Programs
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: KKR
Add excitement and increase retention when giving orientation programs.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Evaluate your current program's effectiveness
- Simplify the orientation process
- Present material more confidently and concisely
- Better keep audience attention
What you will cover ...
- An often overlooked source for making your orientation better than ever before
- A checklist that could save you from an expensive lawsuit down the road
- How to make sure your handouts and policy manuals educate -- rather than confuse
- 3 integral ingredients that essentially guarantee a well-received welcome every time
- How to get your audience more involved in your program
- The right way to review the "unwritten rules" everyone is expected to follow ... without scaring away a new employee
- Does your program's content flow logically and smoothly? This feedback tool will let you know
Who should attend ...
Managers, supervisors, HR personnel -- anyone responsible for developing or delivering orientation programs.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".