Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Improving Inventory Accuracy
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: KRZ
Discover valuable inventory management strategies and techniques that will dramatically improve the accuracy and reliability of your inventory records.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Increase the accuracy of your inventory processes and record keeping system
- Deliver more reliable inventory information to every other part of your company
- Create a "Cooperative Connection" across departments to ensure long-term success
- Quickly identify and correct flaws within your inventory management processes
What you will cover ...
- Calculating, attaining and maintaining acceptable levels of inventory record accuracy
- Strengthening your company's financial health and the role inventory plays
- Gaining buy-in from other departments on the corporate benefits of an accurate inventory
- Pinpointing flaws in your current inventory system -- and how to get them fixed
- Benchmarking your inventory system against proven standards
- Calculating inventory costs and how they affect your company's bottom line
- Scrutinizing your current system to distinguish between human error and system error
- Dealing with inventory as an asset
- How advances in information technology can revolutionize the way you track your inventory
- Utilizing bar code structure more efficiently for your inventory management processes
- Determining training needs for employees who use tracking equipment: Who needs to be trained and who doesn't
- Improving your relationships with every supplier and turning challenges into partnerships
- Why the total-cost concept of supplier management might be the right one for you
Who should attend ...
For accounting, purchasing and inventory management professionals who want to strengthen their inventory processes and reap the benefits that accurate inventory records can bring to their company in financial forecasting, production scheduling and procurement planning
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".