Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
The Shipping And Receiving Seminar
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: KSH
Improve the quality and efficiency of your shipping and receiving process.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Increase your inventory accuracy
- Cut through red tape
- Get shipments out on time -- every time
- Expertly manage bills of lading, invoices, vouchers, packing slips and more
- Discover new ways to motivate employees
- Communicate more effectively with higher-ups
What you will cover ...
- Projecting labor costs
- Adhering to the Interstate Commerce Act
- Handling time-sensitive freight
- Avoiding shipment delays
- Designing a superior freight-tracking system
- Organizing your picking documents
- Simplifying your job with new technologies
- Handling seasonal crunches
Who should attend ...
Warehouse managers and supervisors, operations directors, purchasing agents -- anyone who wants to more easily and effectively ship and receive products and goods.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".