Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Increasing Warehouse Efficiency And Productivity
A Two-Day Seminar: $425
Meeting Code: KWE
Finally, a program that looks at the entire warehousing operation, from receiving to order fulfillment to personnel, to help your company be more productive and service customers more efficiently.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Evaluate and select best practices for better Receiving efficiency
- Identify specific Storage tools and techniques for improved location accuracy
- Increase Order Fulfillment productivity
- Analyze Staging and Shipping methods to reduce costs
- Hire, train and retain key Personnel
What you will cover ...
- Identify problems and inefficiencies in your receiving procedures
- Gain greater control over workload variations
- The five factors to consider when trying to develop storage efficiency
- It can be done! Finding space in a seemingly crowded warehouse
- How to create clear and concise order fulfillment documents
- Identify common errors associated with each type of entry on an order fulfillment document
- Don't miss it - your last chance to weed out mistakes in order verification
- How to analyze your current staging and shipping operation
- Create a job description that leaves nothing to chance
- Discover how to retain your most valuable warehouse employees
Who should attend ...
This two-day program is for warehouse managers and supervisors, production managers and plant managers interested in improving the overall efficiency and productivity of their warehouses.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".