Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
How To Comply With OSHA's New Forklift Training Requirements
A Two-Day Seminar: $495
Meeting Code: KXJ
OSHA's new Powered Industrial Truck Operator Standard is now in effect - that means, if your forklift operator training and certification procedures aren't in compliance, you and your company could be in for some serious fines.
This program can help you get your forklift operators in compliance, and quick. From worker safety to training documentation, your company can avoid accidents ... and OSHA fines.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Master the very latest OSHA Regulations to stay in compliance
- Learn vital forklift operating procedures to Ensure Worker Safety
- Discover Hazard Prevention methods to reduce worker risk
- Training Documentation you must have in case of an OSHA inspection
- Customize an Operator Training Plan for your company's specialized forklift needs
What you will cover ...
- Tractors? Platform lifts? Which machines are covered by OSHA's mandate?
- Determine what you should - and shouldn't - do during an OSHA inspection
- An eye-opening look at what employers must do to determine whether or not a forklift operator is properly trained
- Learn how to address the single most common cause of forklift fatalities
- 3 things OSHA requires every time a forklift is driven onto an elevator
- Develop inspection techniques to help spot accidents before they happen
- How pre- and post-tests help learning and provide great documentation if an accident should occur
- Crucial steps to take that'll go a long way to demonstrating to OSHA that your employees are properly trained
- Trade secrets to keeping the full attention of your employees when presenting industrial truck training
- A Step-By-Step Training Guide: Your workbook comes with an appendix of information vital to helping you plan your safety training program
Who should attend ...
This two-day seminar is for safety professionals, warehouse managers and supervisors, and anyone else who is responsible for the delivery of OSHA-compliant forklift safety training and certification.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".