Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
How To Comply With OSHA Regulations On The Construction Site
A One-Day Seminar: $595
Meeting Code: KYC
Ensure worker safety, avoid costly OSHA fines, and keep your projects moving with critical information and effective strategies for complying with OSHA's construction site regulations.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Better prevent construction accidents and injuries
- Improve worker safety practices
- Gain cost-effective compliance strategies
- Get up-to-date with today's most important regulatory issues
- Understand your legal rights and obligations
What you will cover ...
- What part of the OSH Act is getting most construction companies in hot water with OSHA? It may not be what you think
- The #1 reason for electrical injuries and OSHA citations and how to avoid it
- How to keep from being cited for temporary wiring violations
- Identify the top 20 construction safety violations cited by OSHA -- Are you guilty of even one?
- How to tell when you're doing enough -- or too much -- to meet first aid posting requirements
- Keeping your current HAZCOM plan compliant with current regulations
- Gain a greater understanding of OSHA's penalty system and fine reduction standards
- What simple administrative slip-up can cost you $1,000 or more?
- How to save time and money with the new OSHA recordkeeping system
- UPDATE: Get the lowdown on the new OSHA Log regs that will go into effect on January 1, 2001 -- and how they differ from the old rules
Who should attend ...
For anyone in the construction industry who wants to avoid steep OSHA fines . . . comply with tough OSHA standards . . . and maintain a safe work environment while keeping building projects on time and on budget.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".