a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
The Basics Of Knock-Your-Socks-Off Customer Service ®
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: PCZ
Learn the fundamentals of providing
superior service that knocks your customers' socks off.
You Will Benefit ...
- Confidently work "one-on-one" with all types of customers
- Deliver service that earns the praise of both customers
- Maintain a sense of calm and focus in stressful service
- Gain the skills that make work less confrontational
and more rewarding
You Will Cover ...
Master Knock-Your-Socks-Off Customer Service Basics
- How good are your customer service skills? Take this
self-audit and see how you measure up to the pros
- How to treat customers like friends and still maintain
a professional working relationship
- 3 statements the pros use to make sure first-time buyers
come back time and again
- How to avoid committing the 10 cardinal sins that drive
customers straight to the nearest competitor
- Find out the secrets to avoiding burnout
- How veteran service reps keep customers for life
- IMPORTANT: The 1 maxim every service rep must follow
to the letter - otherwise, your service means nothing to customers
- How to make customers feel they're receiving top-quality
service, even when you can't deliver everything they want
Make Every Customer Feel Like They're Number One
- Expert listening techniques that let customers know
they have your undivided attention
- How to read the subtle signs that tell you a customer
isn't 100 percent satisfied
- 4 winning phrases that let customers know their satisfaction
is your top priority
- The best way to deliver bad news without upsetting
- Steps you must take to regain a disappointed customer's
trust and dedication
- 5 deadly phrases many reps use that destroy customer
goodwill - and what to say instead
- 9 pivotal actions you can take to project a more professional
Handle Difficult Customers With Confidence
- A simple phrase that diffuses hotheads in seconds so
you can get down to resolving their problems
- The best way to work with customers when their requests
are unreasonable and to get them to compromise
- Proven strategies for dealing diplomatically with the
5 types of tyrannical customers who drive all reps crazy
- How to help customers realize when they're wrong and
come up with a solution that lets them save face
- 2 valuable methods for weathering customer fury
- How to recognize and effectively handle customers who
can't ever be satisfied - without losing their business
- 9 stress-busters that will alleviate tension and allow
you to stay calm and collected when you're under pressure
- How to convince Doubting Thomases that you can and
will do something about their problems
Go Above And Beyond Customer Expectations
- How to show customers that you sincerely value their
business, without being sappy or melodramatic
- A great technique for anticipating customers' needs
- even before they do
- How to avoid breaking promises and deliver service
that goes the extra mile every time
- 3 steps for following up a purchase to ensure that
customers are absolutely, positively satisfied
- How to take the first and most important step toward
delivering exceptional customer service
- Why complaining customers are one of your most valuable
resources … and how to reward them
Should Attend ...
For front-line service personnel and business professionals
with daily customer contact who want to learn the fundamentals of providing
® "Knock-Your-Socks-Off-Service" and "Delivering Knock-Your-Socks-Off Service" are registered trademarks of Performance Research, Associates Inc.
** Register Online **
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-847-0331.
Please mention above meeting number and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".