How To Better Organize Files And Records
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: PRN
For professionals at all levels who want to learn how to organize and maintain a better records-management system so they can retrieve vital documents quickly and more easily.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Keep the files and records that cross your desk from getting out of control
- Cut down the time you spend on filing
- Organize a records system your boss will really appreciate
- Find documents quickly and easily
- Safely "clean house" and gain more storage space
What you will cover ...
- How to pinpoint weak spots in your current records-management system
- The first step to efficiently organizing the office paper blizzard
- Determining what documents to save -- what you can safely throw away
- The only files that should be stored in your desk drawers
- Canít remember where you put a file? How to look up, hunt down and locate every record
- How to turn your personal computer into a desktop filing cabinet
- How you can get closer to achieving the "paperless office"
- Steps you can take to protect legally sensitive records
- 1 valuable filing technique that could save you a lot of time ... and your company a lot of money
Who should attend ...
Secretaries, assistants and file clerks -- any business professional who is responsible for the filing and retrieval of files.
** Register Online **
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention above meeting number and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".