National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques
It’s time to take your social media marketing to the next level!
Master Advanced Skills for Social Media Success!
If you’re relying on “social media basics” to help you drive the success you need, there’s a 99.9% chance you’ll NEVER produce the results you need.
Yup, we said it – NEVER! You will NEVER succeed without a more advanced understanding of how the fast-moving world of social media works!
So what do you do? Relax – we’ve got the answer you’ve been looking for.
Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques was developed to help address the concerns of experienced marketers just like you … true pros who understand it takes intelligent, unique strategies to stand out in the sea of social media mediocrity.
Attend this exhilarating workshop and we’ll show you what’s hot and what’s not in social media today – and provide you with so many dazzling new ideas it’ll make your head spin (in a good way, of course!).
It’s time to update your social media strategy in new and interesting ways.
With an ever-increasing number of tools and platforms to explore – trying to keep up on your own is just plain ludicrous! You need help and this training is just the help you need. Attend and you’ll learn …
In one eye-opening day of fast-paced training, you’ll gain all the know-how you need to turbo-charge your organization’s social media efforts immediately!
- How to take advantage of the recent innovations in mobile marketing – the fastest growing segment on the planet
- Ways content marketing is changing the playing field
- The pros and cons of daily deal discount sites
- How to make sure you’re targeting the right social media platforms for your audience
In social media – failure to keep up is planning to fail! That’s why this training is so vital!
Don’t risk being seen as stale, stagnant, or old-fashioned. You need to constantly do more … be seen more … and interact with customers in new and interesting ways!
Enroll in Advanced Social Media Marketing Techniques and get ready to re-energize your social media efforts. You’ll leave informed and excited about all the new possibilities before you!
What You'll Learn
- What the best social media experts in the world are doing – and why it works
- Evaluating your social media efforts in a multi-platform world
- Harnessing the power of viral marketing
- Getting the most out of geo-targeted social media
- How content marketing could make your ROI soar
- Maximizing Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, and more
- What’s hot, what’s new, and what’s coming next in social media
Advanced Look at the Social Media Tools
- How to use and not use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs
- Should your blog be the cornerstone of your social media strategy? The main reason people unsubscribe from blogs
- What is Google+? Will it be a Facebook killer?
- Should you include location-based social media like Groupon and Foursquare in your social media strategy?
- Is e-mail dead? How to incorporate social media into your e-mail marketing campaigns
- Fresh new ways to incorporate social media into your existing Website
- How to align and promote social media with your offline marketing efforts
Listening and Monitoring
- Android, iPhone, and other smartphones – What are their differences and similarities?
- Special considerations for mobile devices and how to prepare for the new “remote control” for our lives
- What additional reach and tools will mobile marketing give you?
- Mobile marketing success case studies
- Using QR codes to interact with customers
- How to weave mobile marketing into your social media strategy
- How to tailor your Website and e-mail for the smaller screens
- The future of mobile marketing
The Importance of Content Marketing
- How to anticipate and prepare for a crisis before it happens
- Minimizing your risk: how to monitor your brand and reputation
- Listening to customer feedback – to get new product ideas, improve service, or increase your credibility and reputation
- Tools to help you with Online Reputation Management
Third-Party Productivity Tools
- Getting the word out: the power of using content marketing to attract people to your site
- How to write tailored copy for each of your social media tools
- Where to get content for your social media campaigns
- How much is enough for your fans and followers? How much is too much?
- Should you invest in Facebook or LinkedIn Ads to promote your social media presence?
- How do you provide posts and tweets that are valuable and not perceived to be spam by your fans and followers?
Social Media Case Studies
- “There’s an app for that!”
- Tools for Twitter
- Aggregator tools to simplify and streamline the process of maintaining multiple social media accounts
- Daily-deal coupon sites – why some organizations love them and others vow to never do it again
Developing Your Social Media Dream Team – Creating a Partnership
- Examples of effective use of social media for business-to-business
- Examples of effective use of social media by nonprofits
- Examples of effective use of social media by business-to-consumer
- Examples of effective use especially by small businesses (those without the multi-million dollar advertising budgets)
But Is It Working? Metrics and ROI
- Who should you directly involve as advisors for and contributors to your social media efforts?
- How to get buy-in from upper level management – without them, you’re dead!
- How to overcome objections and garner support from Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, and other possible nonusers.
Web 2.0 vs. 3.0
- Can and should return on investment be measured?
- Evaluating both the quantitative and qualitative factors of your social media campaign (Sheer numbers of fans and followers are not enough!)
- Google Analytics and other tools you can use
- The difference between reporting and analysis
- What can these tools tell you?
- What can’t these tools measure?
- How to measure these other important indicators
Legal and Ethical Considerations
- What trends and changes can be anticipated in the area of social media and Internet marketing?
- Where to get additional information to stay abreast of changes in social media
- How to prepare for the future
- Key legal issues and danger zones of social media
- Practical tips for legal issues in social media
- Blocking social networking sites from employees at the corporate firewall?
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".