Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
Nothing matters more to your leadership success than your ability to read and work effectively with all types of people. Nothing. That’s why attending this training is so important.
People are confusing. Yet, how can you be an effective leader if you can’t figure them out?
Every day, you work with employees, other managers, bosses, clients, vendors, and others up and down the org chart. They come from different backgrounds and experiences, so they don’t all think and feel the way you do. Some are relatively easy to work with. Others confuse you. And yet others flat-out irritate you.
But you know what? As a leader, your job is to figure out how to work effectively with all of them! That’s what this training is all about.
Master the MOST important skill required to be a successful leader.
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders is two exhilarating days of fast-paced, interactive training that’ll forever change the way you look at people ... and at yourself for that matter!
The skills you’ll develop in this program will help you be a more influential and effective manager.
You’ll discover how to work more collaboratively with others, with less stress and frustration. You’ll gain solid techniques for resolving conflicts more quickly and easily, or better still, head them off at the pass. And you’ll learn how to project confidence and communicate with finesse so you’ll be seen as a capable, caring leader ... the type of person that people eagerly follow ... the type of leader that organizations readily promote!
Develop your Emotional Intelligence and you’ll soar! Leave it to chance, and ... well ... let’s just say soaring won’t be in your future!
Are you “winging it” when it comes to relating to people? That’s a costly mistake a lot of managers make.
Or maybe you agree that EI is important, but you think you’re just too busy to attend training. Whatever the case, we urge you to seriously reconsider “getting by” with your current EI skills and make a commitment to developing your full EI potential.
Every leader ... and we mean EVERY leader ... can benefit from the eye-opening skills taught in this course.
No matter where you are in your ability to understand and bond with others, we know that there’s a whole new level of understanding that you’ll achieve when you go through these two days of professional development. We’ll even be so bold as to say this training will change your life. In fact, we’ll even back that bold claim with our 100% guarantee of total satisfaction.
Right here ... right now ... make the decision that will fuel your success for years to come. Enroll in this training today!
What You'll Learn
1. You’ll learn how to use EI to build solid, collaborative business relationships.
Let’s face it, most of the problems we all face at work involve interactions with other people. By developing EI skills, you’ll be able to communicate and collaborate more effectively with employees, other managers and staff, customers, vendors, and upper management, to get the positive results you want.
2. You’ll be able to coach your people to stronger performance.
When individual employees or teams aren’t performing as well as they could, EI will help you identify what’s getting in their way. You’ll learn to coach people past their obstacles to achieve better performance and higher job satisfaction.
3. You’ll handle conflict situations with calmness and confidence.
At work, misunderstandings and conflicting agendas can cause anger and tension. But in this course, you’ll learn ways to stay clearheaded and in control when those difficult situations arise. So even while others are going off the rails, you’ll be able to defuse tension and offer workable solutions.
4. You’ll be seen as a confident, credible, capable leader.
An emotionally volatile leader can cause the team to boil over with tension, with the result that productivity suffers. But with strong EI skills, you’ll be able to steady your own emotions and encourage a relaxed, productive work atmosphere that enhances performance.
5. You’ll get noticed and promoted for your phenomenal leadership abilities!
EI is one skill it truly pays to learn! When your people do a great job under your leadership, upper management will notice. They’ll see how you meet and exceed your goals, keep valuable employees, and help new employees grow. And they’ll reward you for your good work with bonuses and promotions.
1. Emotional Intelligence (EI) and the Self-Aware Leader
2. EI & Building Solid Work Relationships
- Emotional Intelligence — a practical definition: what is it and why does it matter so much for leaders?
- Why becoming more self-aware is so vital to your leadership success
- The top 3 reasons you need EI to reach your full potential
- How the leader’s emotions set the tone for the entire workplace
- 5 ways to control your emotions when you feel like you’re on the verge of losing it
- Emotional competencies that are absolutely critical for leaders
- Self-awareness and self-control: why the two go hand-in-hand for leaders
- How is EI measured? And how do your skills stack up?
3. EI & Staffing: Finding and Keeping Good People
- Why certain emotions make people do what they do
- How to identify — and identify with — other people’s emotional states
- Fundamentals of working collaboratively with others
- Using empathy to understand different perspectives
- Keys to building sound relationships with peers, employees, bosses, clients ... and everyone else you work with
- How EI can help you with any relationship challenge ... even with really difficult people
- Listening skills that foster understanding and respect
4. EI & Employee Motivation and Development
- How strong EI skills make you a stronger interviewer
- Detecting personality quirks during the interview that may hinder job performance later
- Keys to establishing rapport with job candidates quickly
- How to assess a candidate’s EI skills to see if he or she will fit in well with the team
- Why a manager’s EI skills are key to attracting and keeping good people
5. The EI Advantage: Dealing With Difficult Employees & Underachievers
- Using EI to help create a powerful and positive work environment that allows everyone to succeed
- Developing insightful influence skills: keys to winning hearts and minds
- How do you know what your employees are thinking and feeling? Subtle clues that help you “read” your people
- How to help your people develop their EI
- Developing an emotionally intelligent team for increased collaboration and greater productivity
- How to hold employees accountable while keeping them motivated
- Laying the groundwork for a team that embraces trust and mutual respect
- Empowering team members to tap into their personal strengths and contribute their absolute best
- Strategies for making sure you fully support your high-potential employees
6. EI & Handling Conflict, Crisis, and Change
- Using your EI skills to coach underachievers to stronger performance
- How to effectively address difficult attitudes and negative behavior on your team
- Why different employees with different EI skills require different coaching approaches
- The 7 most common employee problems (from ELEAD) and how EI can help you deal with each
- How to walk the tightrope between empathizing with someone’s emotional state and contributing to his or her problem
7. EI & Your Continuing Growth as a Leader
- How to stop emotions from causing you to react without reason in the moment
- Effective techniques that work when team members aren’t getting along
- The role of EI in every conflict situation
- Why your EI is key to getting your employees to follow you outside their comfort zone
- Top reasons why change fails in organizations (no surprise, weak EI skills tops the list!)
- Coping with the stress and frustration that accompany crisis and tough times
- How to draw upon your EI skills as the leader in a crisis
- Learn when your emotions are your greatest asset as a leader — and when they’re your greatest liability
- Why your EI is the No. 1 driver of your success as a leader
- Social Intelligence: what is it and why is SI important?
- Key reasons your EI will be increasingly more important to you as you move up in your career
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!