National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
The Complete Course On Internet & E-Mail Marketing
High-Impact Training For Marketing Pros Wanting A Competitive Edge In Today’s Interactive Marketplace!
Personalized, e-mail based permission marketing has exploded across the landscape over the past few years. And why not? It’s a cost-efficient way to generate sales, increase customer spending and get your company’s name in front of thousands of potential new customers.
Which is why we invite you to attend The Complete Course On Internet & E-Mail Marketing, a dynamic, highly-interactive two-day workshop that will give you cutting-edge e-mail and Internet marketing strategies that you can begin implementing the moment you return to work.
Don’t Get Left Behind While Your Competition Reaps The Rewards!
If your organization has been slow to integrate e-mail marketing solutions into your current marketing plans (or maybe hasn’t even started yet), you’re losing more customers than you know to competitors who have embraced e-mail and Internet marketing.
With the strategies and techniques you’ll learn, not only will you add this amazing tool into your current marketing mix, you’ll make your “traditional” marketing efforts 10 times more effective. Plus, you’ll turn your company Web site into a virtual “money magnet” that brings in more customers than you’ve ever imagined.
Designed for both marketers with a well-established Web presence and those currently trying to build one from the ground up, this session goes beyond basic e-mail strategies or reporting of traffic volumes. You’ll learn to identify and utilize the latest approaches and innovations in measurement and conversion techniques.
What You'll Learn:
Who Should Attend?
- The two most important factors in getting your e-mail opened and read
- Techniques to boost your e-mail response rates
- Tips on how to grow your e-mail list, including one guaranteed to double the number of sign-ups you receive
- Five things you can do to make sure your e-mail doesn’t look like spam
- Tips for creating compelling copy and the appropriate length to use
- How to accurately measure and interpret your results, including industry benchmarks to compare against
- Seven steps you can apply to instantly increase your search engine optimization results
- Tactics for integrating both online and offline marketing efforts
- How to get your Web site listed on the first page of leading search engines
- How to maximize the use of ad banners and affiliate programs
- Ways you can increase bottom-line results with viral marketing
- About “hot spots” on your Web site and how they can pay big dividends
- To utilize the latest in Web analysis tools to make better business decisions
- The most common pitfalls of integrating multi-channel marketing and how to overcome them
- And much, much more!
- Marketing professionals
- Consumer marketers and business-to-business marketers
- Business owners
- Sales professionals
- Creative professionals
- Organizations that currently use e-mail and want to do it more effectively
- Organizations wanting to get started with e-mail marketing
Fundamentals of E-mail and Permission Marketing
Driving More Traffic to Your Site With More Qualified Leads
- How to get started
- How to ensure your e-mail doesn’t get identified as spam
- Building legally sound privacy and permission standards
- Outsource or in-house? Who should manage and send your e-mails?
- The Top 10 mistakes marketers make and how to avoid them
- Killer words and phrases that can damage your ability to get your mail delivered
- What you need to know to comply with CAN-SPAM
- Benchmarking industry standards: Are you holding your own?
Techniques That Will Pump Up Your E-mail Address Database
- Launching successful prospecting campaigns
- Questions to ask on an online registration form to ensure both quality and quantity
- Real-world examples of acquisition efforts that worked like a charm
- Tips for sizzling copy and dynamic design
- Cutting through the jungle of numbers and figures and focusing on the important results that matter
Building Customer Relationships in a “What Have You Done For Me Lately?” World
- Grow your database with these effective online and offline techniques
- Secrets of appending e-mail addresses to your customer file
- Weeding out invalid or undeliverable e-mail addresses
- How to get your customers to do your work for you and update their preferences themselves
- Simple motivation techniques that will get your customers to refer friends and colleagues
- Case studies of how marketers have increased their list size
Making Multi-Channel Marketing More Successful With E-mail
- Creating – and following – a strategic plan for success
- Breaking down the anatomy of an effective e-mail
- How to create an e-mail newsletter
- Advanced techniques that are surprisingly simple to execute
- Why you need to develop customer segments
- Setting up a doable e-mail schedule
- 4 steps to effective campaign optimization
- Learn from what worked: Real-world examples of effective communications and promotions
- Breathing life into customers who have gone dormant
Creating Alternative Revenue Streams “Interactively”
- Integrating e-mail into your direct mail, telemarketing and retail mix
- Common pitfalls to avoid when developing and implementing a multi-channel plan
- How savvy marketers use one channel to drive action in another
- Why multi-channel shoppers are a “dream come true” for any marketing campaign
- Case studies of what really works
Additional revenue-generating opportunitiesUsing Search Engines, Ad Banners and Affiliate Programs More Effectively
- Reasons you may not want to accept banner ads in your newsletter
- Times you’ll want to make your lists available to third-party offers – and times you won’t
- Getting paid to add content to your site? Here’s how to do it!
- The ins and outs of search engines and search engine marketing
- The 7 steps of successful search engine marketing
- Optimizing your home page and secondary pages to get listed higher in search engines
- Should you buy keywords on search engines? Find out here
- How to get others to link to your site and get your name out in front of even more people
- Do ad banners work? The answer may surprise you
- Building effective affiliate programs
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop,
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".