If youre in business today,
youre in the marketing business.
Whether you sell ink or dry cleaning services, books or book cases.
Whether youre campaigning to save the arctic seals or fundraising
to build an arctic seals exhibit for your zoo.
Fact is, without effective marketing,
your product, service, organization or cause
is doomed in our hugely competitive marketplace. Its just
Marketing messages barrage your potential
customers or audience 24/7 ... from ads popping up on Web pages
to ads popping up in the most unexpected places ... not to mention
in newspapers, e-mail, magazines, radio, TV, billboards, faxes,
telephone directories, direct mail, fliers, brochures, catalogs.
The media list just keeps growing.
So how do you get your message noticed
in this churning sea of competition, especially if you have no
formal marketing training or background?
Finally, marketing training especially
for non-marketing people!
Attend Marketing Essentials for an idea-packed day that will make
an incredible difference in your marketing results. Developed
specifically for people with no marketing background, this exciting
workshop does away with marketing theory and jargon to focus on
easy-to-apply marketing techniques, tricks and tips guaranteed
to work hard for you.
Just a sample of whats in
- Get tons of creative ideas you can adapt
and use immediately
- Profit from the 10 Unbreakable Rules of
Marketing and know when to break them
- Save a bundle by avoiding common marketing
- Identify your target audience and know the
best way to reach them
- Develop a marketing plan that boosts profits
Dramatically increase response
with copywriting tricks of the trade
Obviously, we cant turn you into a professional copywriter
in one day, but we can share the secrets top copywriters use to
grab attention and to move people to act. Youll find
out which words draw readers in and which turn them off. Youll
learn engaging new ways to state your offer and make your message
stand out from the crowd.
- Recognize magic words that sell, sell, sell!
- Develop a crystal clear, consistent message
- Sell benefits instead of features
- Move your audience to action
Discover how to make a big splash
on a small marketing budget
Every penny counts in business today, which is why well
focus on creative marketing strategies that wont break the
bank. Youll learn innovative ways to get more attention
for less money and to profit from non-traditional marketing approaches.
Most important, youll be wowed by a visual feast of successful
marketing efforts that drew amazing results ideas that can
work for you!
Invest one day for years
of payoff in bottom-line profits!
The marketing tricks youll learn in Marketing Essentials
will pay off in increased profits for your organization for years
to come. Why waste precious time and money struggling with marketing
efforts that dont deliver when you can attend this workshop
and gain marketing how tos guaranteed to get
Big Benefits of attending this workshop
with a specific marketing plan that will boost your sales
- Get tons of great marketing ideas
and know how to make them work for you.
- Use hot buttons to motivate people
to buy your product or service, or to donate to your organization.
- Avoid common marketing errors that can cost
your organization a bundle.
- Communicate with clarity to copywriters and
- Dramatically improve your results simply
by sprinkling your copy with words and phrases that sell like
- Identify your customers or audience, then
target your message to their unique needs.
- Make a big marketing splash on a little budget
with creative marketing ideas.
- Stand out from the crowd and outfox
your competitors by using alternative media.
- Make em an offer they cant refuse
... and watch them buy, buy, buy.
- Negotiate major savings on any form of advertising.
- Boost response rates with copywriting techniques
from the pros.
- Harness the tremendous potential of Web marketing
for amazing results.
- Use color and graphics to add eye-appeal
to your message.
- Increase customer response with a compelling
call to action.
- Save time, effort and money by developing
a clear objective for your marketing efforts.
- Write attention-grabbing headlines that lure
your readers into your message.
- Know how to choose a list that will pull
the response rate youre after.
- Accurately measure the results of your marketing
efforts and use the info to your advantage.
- Be the hero when your new-found marketing
expertise increases your organizations bottom-line!
- Small business owners
- Nonprofit personnel
- Sales professionals
- Marketing newbies
- Web professionals
- Administrative personnel
- Advertising reps
Marketing Essentials: Must-Know Basics for Marketing
- Wide world of marketing: Recognizing the
enormous array of options that constitute marketing today
- The 10 Unbreakable Rules of Marketing
and when to break them
- Information you must know about your product,
service or industry before you can market it successfully
- 7 common marketing mistakes and how to avoid
- Real-life marketing success stories campaigns
from the big names to mom and pop businesses
Identifying Your Market and What Motivates Your Customer/Audience
- A list of key questions to help you define
your target audience
- Hot buttons that motivate people
- Tips for generating hot business leads
- Customer surveys and other market research
tools that wont bust the budget
- Resources for getting the scoop on competitors
and trends that affect your type of business
Creative Marketing Approaches for Tight Budgets
- Exploring alternative types of marketing
media for bright ideas
- Tapping non-marketing approaches to marketing,
from sponsoring public events to giving awards
- Using the lure of contests, freebies and
give-aways without draining the budget
- Tips for generating more creative marketing
ideas than you know what to do with
- Working with graphic artists to get the
look you want
Get Graphic! How to Stand Out From the Crowd
- Graphic design basics that will help you
market your product/service
- How to capture attention by understanding
the readers eye flow
Cover Page | Padgett Thompson Seminars
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
Bring this seminar to your site!
For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
PLEASE BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".
The Training Registry