Adobe® Photoshop® for Beginners
Learn the secrets the pros use to manipulate images, retouch photos, and shave time off the entire design process
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
Bring your creative visions to life by using the full potential of Adobe® Photoshop®
Though you may not be a professional designer, good images and layouts are still important to you. Plus you know a great design when you see it. Chances are you’ve got dozens of them stored up in your head right now. Of course that’s the trouble: how do you get these great ideas out of your head and onto your computer? Photoshop is the answer, but only if you know how to get the most out of it. there’s a reason why photoshop is the number-one program for designers. it has great features and tools to create those jaw-dropping effects you’re looking for. You just need to learn how to use them.
Attend this fun and interactive seminar, and you’ll go from a photoshop novice to an experienced pro in no time. You’ll learn all the photoshop skills you need, including:
New to Photoshop? Or just want to learn tricks? This is the seminar for you.
- How to work with layers and masks
- Adjusting brightness, contrast, and color controls
- Enhancing or repairing images and videos
- Understanding digital file formats, and when to use each
- Using your equipment, including scanners, to maximum efficiency
If you’re like most Photoshop beginners, you probably start each project with a great idea and a sense of optimism. You’re determined to use the full functionality of Photoshop and create a design or image exactly like you pictured it in your head. And you know Photoshop has all the functionality you need to do this. But as you struggle to bring your vision into reality, you probably become more and more frustrated as images don’t act like you want them to. Stop tearing your hair out. Sign up for Adobe Photoshop for Beginners and learn the tricks of the experts.
Make Photoshop work for you. Save time with the shortcuts of design professionals.
Design professionals can use Photoshop to churn out amazing designs in no time, so why does it take you so much longer? It’s not because you don’t have great ideas, it’s because they know the secrets of Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop for Beginners will help you streamline your creative process by giving you proven time-saving techniques like:
Don’t miss your chance. Sign up today and start reaping the rewards immediately.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Organizing names and layers
- Getting your fields set up right the first time
- Recording repetitive jobs as actions
- Planning more effectively
We know you don’t have time to go back to school and take a class covering the subtleties of Photoshop. That’s why this course is designed especially for you. In just one day, You’ll learn proven tips, tricks, and strategies used by photoshop experts that will save you time and frustration immediately. If you work with photoshop, this is one workshop you won’t want to miss! *Adobe® and Photoshop® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems inc.
What You'll Learn
1. Shortcuts to save you time and energy – recent studies have shown that using keyboard shortcuts versus drop-down menus can reduce the time you spend on projects by up to 12%. Learn the secrets used by professional designers to simplify photoshop and save time.
2. Different image formats and when to use each – You’ve seen them before, tifs, jpegs, gifs, png files, but what you probably don’t know is that each of these file formats has different uses and capabilities. this course will show you what format to use in each scenario.
3. Color correction and how to prepare images for print or the Web – Learn tips and tricks used by photoshop experts to customize palettes, correct colors, and colorize grayscale images.
4. Resize images without sacrificing quality – You have a top-notch camera, a great original image, and the same software as everyone else. So why aren’t your images coming out as sharp as you wanted? it could be the way you’re resizing. this course will show you the simple tricks to changing your image size without losing quality.
5. Use layers to manipulate images without frustration – the layer function is one of the most useful tools in photoshop. But there’s a technique to using it. You’ll learn the easy ways to use layers to create the image you were imagining.
6. Add text to your documents with ease – Learn techniques to add text to your designs, including wrapping text around images, converting copy into shapes, making text masks, and manipulating leading.
7. Restore old and damaged photos in no time – one of the truly great features about photoshop is its ability to fix and touch up damaged images. this course will teach you simple techniques used by experts to make old photos look great again.
Who Should Attend?
Is this workshop for Mac or PC users?
Both! Photoshop is available on both platforms, so this course is geared for both Mac and PC. You’ll learn the basics of image manipulation and design using Photoshop, something you’ll be able to apply on either operating system.
This workshop is handsoff. Is that effective?
This workshop features our effective and fun hands-off approach to learning. We’ll bring the techniques and tools to life using a visually stimulating, accelerated training approach that incorporates state-of-the-art projection equipment to really bring the learning home. And you’ll learn more in these sessions than you would in hands-on training because you won’t have to wait on slower attendees or keyboard mistakes.
I’m a self-taught Photoshop user. Will this workshop still benefit me?
Absolutely! Even if you think you have a good grasp on Photoshop tools, there’s a good chance that you’re missing some really helpful techniques that can save you tons of time.
An Introduction to Photoshop: Getting Started
Working With Photoshop Documents
- Installation tricks to get photoshop running faster
- Save processing time by utilizing scratch disks
- Set your preferences for speed and efficiency
- Organizing your projects using Adobe Bridge
- Create a new photoshop document
Using Masks, Layers, and Palettes to Get the Image You Want
- Open and navigate through complex photoshop documents
- Understand how resolution is key to image quality, and how to manipulate it to your advantage
- Discover how to resize an image and still maintain quality
- Learn the correct color space to use for specific output requirements
- Gain knowledge of image formats and which one is best for your output requirements
- Learn tricks for saving files that will keep your documents safe and keep you running
Working With Color in Photoshop
- Learn what masks, layers, and palettes are, and what they’re used for
- Use the layers function to simplify complex projects
- Become skilled at using the history palette and brush to correct mistakes
- Understand how the Actions palette and Batch processing can save you tons of time
- Master Quick Mask
- Learn how smart layers are changing how effects are applied to photoshop images
- Discover amazing effects you can create using layers and masks
Experience the Full Potential of Photoshop
- Understand how to use photoshop Color palettes
- Learn how to move customized color palettes between photoshop and illustrator
- Discover how the Channels palette controls color
- Become skilled at color correction techniques that will bring your images back to life
- Learn expert techniques for colorizing a grayscale image
Save Time With Easy Shortcuts
- Add text to a photoshop document, and have it print perfectly every time
- Make quick work out of complex selections with Alpha Channels
- Learn how to make a selection with the paintbrush
- Master techniques of photo-restoration
- Learn how to sharpen up an out-of-focus image
- Repair damaged images with the Clone and healing Brush tools
- Understand how Blending Modes help create awesome special effects
- Discover photoshop’s massive filter library, and learn how to use the filter gallery to apply multiple filters at one time
- Discover how to use photoshop to combine movie files and images
- Learn easy keyboard shortcuts to save tons of time
- Drag selections to get exactly the design you want
- Scale fonts with ease
- Zoom in and out for greater detail
- Collapse and expand boxes at the click of a button
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!