National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Search Engine Optimization-Two Day Workshop
The complete course on using cutting-edge search engine optimization pay-per-click techniques
Gain cutting-edge search engine marketing and optimization techniques that will dramatically increase your Web site traffic, help you generate more sales, acquire new customers and bury the competition.
What Good Is It To Have An Outstanding Web Site If Nobody Can Find It?
Effective search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) are critical parts of the marketing mix in today’s highly interactive world. But for many marketers, SEO (organic search) along with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing are at best confusing and, at worst, a mysterious new language.
Which is Why You Can’t Afford to Miss This Intensive Two-Day Workshop
By using the plain-English search marketing strategies you’ll learn at this exclusive training event, you can maximize the exposure of your Web site and turn it into a profitable revenue vehicle that will help you generate more sales and acquire new customers. Designed for marketing and IT pros alike, this user-friendly, step-by-step workshop is engaging, eye-opening, and most of all, guaranteed to work wonders on both your organic SEO efforts and your pay-per-click search campaigns.
Learn From Legendary Search Engine Expert … Kevin Lee!
You’ll learn directly from industry insider and expert Kevin Lee, one of the leading authorities in the nation on search engine optimization. Kevin has a track record of SEM success that makes marketers envious, and the technological know-how to talk search engine optimization with the best IT minds in the field. So no matter what side of the e-marketing equation you fall on, Kevin can – and will – speak your language! Take advantage of this rare opportunity to learn firsthand from this extraordinary search engine marketing guru.
You Will Discover the Very Latest Proven Search Engine Marketing Techniques – and Dramatically Increase Your Web Presence
When you join us for these two fast-paced days, you’ll learn about the different types of search engines and how to get your organization’s name to the top of the lists. You’ll discover how to make SEM part of an ongoing and successful marketing plan … the benefits and drawbacks of outsourcing vs. doing it in-house … the costs involved in SEM and how much your company should be spending, and much, much more.
Master the Keys to Search Engine Optimization – In Just 2 Days
When you think about the nearly unlimited reach your web site can have, why risk losing customers and profit by learning SEM by trial and error? In just two insightful days, you’ll master the optimization tips and techniques you need to dramatically increase the visibility of your company’s Web site on the Internet – and send your sales soaring!
Attend this Intensive Two-Day Course and You’ll Learn How to …
- How to cut through the confusion of SEM, SEO and PPC terminology
- About the different types of search engines – and how they work
- How search engine marketing can boost your overall marketing efforts
- How to get started, manage and improve search results
- How to interpret SEM results using various measuring tools
- All about keyword research and management
- The do’s and don’ts of Web site structure to maximize your SEO effectiveness
- How to adjust your organic and paid marketing strategies based on results
- How to profit from real-time PPC search auctions
- About the future of SEO and how you can stay ahead of your competition
I. Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing and the new marketing mix
II. SEM – The Big Picture
- Why search engine marketing is important for all businesses
- Understanding SEM, SEO and PPC terminology
- How search engines work
- What you really need to know about search algorithms
- Spiders and crawlers and what they look for
- The different types of search engines available
- Learn about the Open Directory Project
How should SEM be a part of our marketing mix?
III. Developing a Search Engine Marketing Plan
- The unique opportunities in search
- Selling search engine marketing to management
- Comparative costs of marketing using SEO and PPC
- Do we go it alone or outsource?
- Industry trends and the future of search marketing
IV. B2B vs. B2C: Strategic and Tactical Issues
- Which search engines are right for me?
- Selecting the right keywords
- Search and the buying cycle
- Do I use organic and paid search? Or both?
- Affiliate marketing and search
- 10 things not to do in organic search
- Legal issues: Trademarks, copyrights and click fraud
- What does our IT department need to do?
V. Improving Your Organic SEO Efforts
- B2B and B2C buying cycles and search
- The decision-making process for B2B search
- Ambiguous keywords and unclear search terms
- B2B and B2C creative strategies and how they differ
- Channel conflict for B2B and B2C search
- Seasonality of B2B and B2C search inventory
VI. Maximize the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Your Paid Search
- How to measure results – the right way
- Getting ranked higher to improve ROI
- Keyword use within your site and “anchor” page links
- Tips for adjusting your strategies based on results
- Know the dangers of dynamic links and URL structure
- Tricks that can backfire – what not to do
- Content is king – build your Web site to maximize SEO results
- What you need to know about meta tags and title tags
VII. Take Your SEO and PPC to the Next Level
- Budgeting and planning
- Finding high-profit PPC opportunities
- 10 things not to do in paid search
- Paid search success metrics and integrated campaigns
- Right bid, right time, right engine, right keyword
- Closing the loop, data, action
- What is contextual inventory, and do I need it?
- Tips to turn visitors in to customers
Enroll Early and Save
- Organic site clinic – evaluation of actual Web sites to help you identify SEO opportunities
- PPC clinic – evaluation of actual PPC campaigns to maximize profit potential
- Niche search engines – are they right for me?
- Vertical and local search – leveraging the power of targeted marketing
- Resources to assist you with SEO that will allow you to stay up-to-date on the latest trends
- How to stay ahead of your competition
- Early Bird: Save $100! Enroll 30 days or more prior to event: $795 per person!
- After that: $895 person
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop,
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".