National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Time Management & Organization Skills for Busy Professionals
Say goodbye to the stress, pressure and frustration that come from being disorganized and rushed for time!
instead of harder with a time management system
youll design! Well
show you how
Are you working harder
and longer than ever before, trying to keep up with an increasingly demanding
workload? Most professionals are! You know the drill: You come in early,
stay late, take work home, do two things at once but your to-do
list just keeps getting longer and longer!
Your calendar is
jammed with commitments. Your workspace is shrinking because of the piles
of paperwork you need to get to. Youre stressed out, frustrated
and overwhelmed because you dont see any end in sight to your growing
Sound all too familiar?
Then take heart! Weve developed a practical new approach to organizing
your time, a one-day workshop called Time Management and Organization
Skills for Busy Professionals.
Get more done in
fewer hours with a time management system YOU design! The trouble with
traditional time management theories, weve found, is that theyre
one-size-fits-all. No wonder they dont work! the
heart of this radically different program is a time management plan that
YOU will design for yourself allowing you to build in the flexibility
you need to meet work and home commitments.
addition, youll learn how to
from a messy desk to towering piles in
3 basic steps
next-step thinking to get tasks accomplished instead
of putting them off
by identifying and eliminating time-eating habits
and organizational hurdles
perfectionism and other time traps forever!
goodbye to missed deadlines
by accurately estimating
how long projects will take
Regain control of
your time and conquer clutter by getting organized!
This workshops unique two-pronged approach combines time management
and organization skills to offer you the best of the best
techniques, tools and tips for taking command of your workday. Well
show you how to clear the clutter in easy steps, how to organize your
files and stop being a slave to sticky notes. Think what a relief it will
be to walk into an organized workspace every day instead of the
messy piles and stacks that greet you now!
Take the next step:
Make the decision that will change your life and enroll today. Next-step
thinking is a cutting-edge, time management technique youll
master in this workshop, one that moves you from inaction to action
Get more done in
less time and be better organized than you ever dreamed possible
using a practical new approach to time management!
how to ...
- Free up countless
hours with a time management plan you'll customize for the way YOU work
- Organize ANYTHING
in three basic steps, attacking piles, stacks and "stuff"
that hinders productivity
- Master "next-step
thinking" to move past planning and into action
- Identify and eliminate
your time-eating habits and organizational hurdles
- End procrastination,
perfectionism and other time traps - forever!
- Eliminate missed
deadlines by accurately estimating how long tasks will really take
but will this workshop really benefit ME? Take this quick self-quiz
to know for sure!
- Do you find yourself coming in to work early and staying
late on a regular basis?
- Do you have trouble finding papers and files when
you need them?
- Are you drowning in unread or unanswered e-mails?
- Does your to-do list grow longer instead
- Are you putting more and more projects and tasks on
the back burner?
- Do people refer to you as a workaholic?
- Are you a procrastinator?
- Is your work area aglow in sticky notes?
- Do you often feel youre neglecting your family
or your career or both?
- Do you end up doing things at the last minute?
- Have you missed meetings, events or appointments because
you just plain forgot?
- Are there stacks of papers or files in your work area
that need to be filed or dealt with?
- Do projects frequently take longer than you anticipated?
- Do you find your weekends filling up with work?
- Do you habitually put off doing dreaded tasks?
- Do you frequently skip lunch or just gulp something
down at your desk?
- Are you often trying to do at least two things at
- Are you chronically late?
- Are you embarrassed to have others see your work area?
- Do your high-quality standards make it tough for you
to let go of a project?
- Do constant interruptions make it hard for you to get
- Do you have trouble saying no to requests,
even when you dont have time to do whats being asked of
- Do you feel stressed out and pressed for time more
- Do you often spend a lot of time looking for things
you know you just had?
- Do you feel so overwhelmed by the disorganization
around you that you dont know where to start?
If you answered yes to more than a few
questions, this workshop is for you. Regain control of your time and end
chaos and clutter with a practical new approach that really works!
4-Point Plan to Organizing Your Time And Your Life!
Managing Yourself: Success Habits That Boost Your Effectiveness
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Myths about time management that can stall your productivity
- The 7-step formula for eliminating procrastination
from your life forever!
- How to break away from perfectionism and other bad
habits that rob you of time and effectiveness
- Recognizing the negative, time-robbing power of worrying
and how to banish it from your life
- The crucial importance of determining your real priorities
and identifying what matters most
- A simple-to-learn prioritizing system that puts you
- Just say NO! Tactful but assertive ways to decline
when your plate is full
- You cant do it all! Delegation techniques that
work like a charm to lighten your load
Your Time: New Tools and Strategies That Really Work
- The Time Management Style Survey: Assess your strengths
and pinpoint your weaknesses
- The one-minute focus and other planning musts
guaranteed to double your productivity
- Identifying your greatest time-wasters and
to avoid or eliminate them
- Whats your daily peak productivity time?
How to recognize and make the most of it
- 20 bright ideas for stopping the time-draining effects
- Scheduling how-tos that build in flexibility
for the unexpected
- Calendars, day planners, PDAs and personal productivity
software: Determining which tools will work best for you
- The secret to ending chronic lateness
- Deadlines 101: Tips for assessing how long any task
or project will really take
- The tyranny of to-do lists: How to turn
this unruly monster into your best buddy
Managing Your Stuff: Clutter-Busting Musts for Getting Organized
- Eligible for Pack Rats Anonymous? How to break yourself
of the instinct to keep everything
- How to organize ANYTHING in 3 steps: Analyze, Plan
and Take Action!
- Get a bigger trash can and other words
of wisdom from organizational gurus
- Creating an in-box system that works for you instead
of against you
- A step-by-step plan of attack for turning piles into
- How to design a filing system that meets your specific
- Technology tamers: Getting a grip on e-mail, voice
mail, faxes and more
- In a tight squeeze? Space organization tools that
can give you more room to work
- Desk-clearing techniques thatll make you look
like a neatnik in just minutes
for the Long Haul: Next-Step Thinking Keeps You on Track for
- Understanding the concept of next-step thinking:
Determining the next step youll need to take action on any task,
problem or project
- PLANNING SESSION: Developing your personalized plan
for organizing your time
- How to use next-step thinking to put your plan into
- Maintaining your plan: Steps youll take tomorrow,
next week, next month, next year
- Prevent backsliding! Guerrilla tactics for avoiding
the pressure to do more
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop,
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".