National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Highly Effective Criticism & Discipline Skills For Managers & Team Leaders
This essential one-day workshop teaches you how to handle performance problems positively, without arousing resentment or hostility. You'll learn everything you need to know to tackle employee problems head-on...tactfully, fairly and legally.
Effective Criticism & Discipline Skills for Managers & Team Leaders
is an essential one-day workshop that teaches you how to handle employee
performance problems in a positive manner, without arousing resentment
or hostility. You'll learn everything you need to know to tackle challenging
employee behavior issues head-on ... tactfully, fairly and legally.
You'll discover how to address poor performance while still leaving the
employee's self-esteem intact, as well as how to gain a sincere commitment
from the employee to improve. You'll gain proven tips for successfully
dealing with constant complainers, rule-breakers, slackers and other problem
employees. In addition, you'll learn the keys to disciplining compassionately
without being a pushover.
In just one day of intensive training, you'll gain management skills and
solutions you'll use to transform employee behavior and improve performance
for years to come. Do yourself, your people - and your career - a favor
by attending this powerful workshop!
- Approach nonperformers in a way that earns their trust
- Discipline compassionately, without being a pushover
- Develop a solid plan for performance improvement
- Gain a sincere commitment from employees to improve
- How to address poor performance and still leave the
self-esteem in tact
- What to do with team members who require constant
- How to inspire enthusiasm in an employee who doesn't
seem to be motivated by anything
- Tips for dealing with "hostiles," "complaints" and
unresponsive team members
- The difference between criticism that enhances further
performance and criticism that causes even more problems down the road
- Simple ways you can keep the negativist's attitude
- When and how warning s should be issued
- Why people don't do what they're supposed to do in
the first place
- How to know whether your performance standards and
systems are encouraging unwanted behavior
- Facts about data gathering-how to make sure you have
your ducks in a row before you address a performance issue
- Managerial "don'ts" you need to avoid
- New team leaders who want to get an edge up by learning
important skills that translate into real results
- Established team leaders who want solid direction
and creative ideas for addressing and overcoming specific team challenges
- Any team leader who hasn't participated in leadership
training in more than a year because highly successful leaders know
ongoing skill development is critical to ongoing leadership success
- Performance tracking: an appraisal checklist
- Developing a solid plan for performance improvement
- Systems that enhance future performance
- Performance reviews and team success
- Managing employee behavior
- Disciplining compassionately
- Tackling problems head-on: a plan
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop,
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".