National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
This seminar is offered onsite only. The descriptions and outlines specified below are examples of the topics covered in this seminar. Actual seminar content will depend on your organization's needs. Of course, we customize the seminar's content to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Microsoft® Windows 2000® Security*
Learn how to take full advantage of Windows 2000s powerful
security features and implement security measures that protect your network.
- Develop a complete understanding of Windows 2000 default security
- Use Windows 200 Security Templates for fast efficiency or customize
a template to fit your individual system needs
- Configure Kerberos components to enhance network authentication protocol
and stop attacks
- Find out your system's weaknesses: double-check and audit your security
systems using Audit Log and its settings
- Cautions for working with the Encrypting File System so your data
- Control access to files and streamline file permissions for administrators
- Install and uninstall software applications automatically based on
the user by applying group policies
- Keep sensitive data encrypted and secure on your LAN by applying IP
- Keep Web hackers at bay with firewalls protecting your data and Secure
Socket Layers protecting your transmissions
Make no mistake: In todays interconnected world, threats to your
network are real ... and the consequences of a security lapse can be severe.
Dont put your network at risk attend this important, new
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
Bring this seminar to your site!
For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
PLEASE BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".