Improving Your Communication: Skills for Success
Critical situations call for impeccable communication skills. Just one blunder could leave your reputation in tatters. Learn the secrets you need to be a powerful, confident communicator when it matters MOST to you and your career.
What You Will Learn
Communication skills can make or break your career. What are yours doing for you?
Youíve heard it time and again. Communication skills are what make and break careers. One communication blunder and your image ó no, reputation ó is in the trash. And letís face it, people simply donít forgive and forget when we say the wrong thing.
Think about it. Have you ever stood silently while someone else got credit for YOUR great idea? Have you ever stuck your foot in your mouth and beat yourself up for days over it? Have you ever stressed when talking to upper management?
People just like you face situations just like this (and even more) every day. Itís up to you to make the most out of these opportunities. And having the confidence to know what to say is your key to long-term career success. Thatís where this workshop comes in.
Turn every meeting ... e-mail ... and conversation into opportunity. Weíll show you how.
With so many opportunities riding on what you say, you simply must have effective communication skills. In fact there is no other skill set more important to your career and financial success than your ability to influence, motivate, and effectively communicate with a variety of people in a variety of business settings and situations.
In just one day youíll gain the critical skills you need to deliver engaging presentations ó write e-mails that are clear, concise, and convey the message you intend; increase your personal presence in a room of business professionals; express your ideas with confidence and power ó and thatís just the beginning!
More respect and recognition can be yours ... if you know these secrets.
Just imagine how great it would feel to gain your colleaguesí respect ó and how your career would benefit if you could present your ideas clearly and powerfully, could get any audience to buy in to your ideas, and could build instant rapport with everyone you meet. This workshop is chock-full of the most essential communication secrets you need to handle every situation that comes your way.
Enroll today and learn the secrets you need to be a powerful, confident communicator when it matters MOST to you and your career.
What You Will Learn
1. Persuade others to your way of thinking and gain their cooperation.
2. Shine in meetings by presenting your ideas powerfully and confidently.
3. Write e-mails that grab your readerís attention and get results.
4. Communicate assertively to get what you want without seeming pushy.
5. Establish immediate rapport with coworkers and other professionals.
6. Make stand-out presentations that earn rave reviews.
7. Maintain a professional tone in your e-mails so you donít offend anyone.
8. Increase the amount of information you receive from any exchange through active listening.
9. Gain the confidence to ask for what you want and get it!
10. Make the most out of networking events by working the room with confidence.
11. Speak fluently and assertively even under stress and anxiety.
Assertive Communication: Establish Credibility and Project Confidence
Activate Your Listening Skills
- Simple ways to build confidence in yourself
- How to announce your ideas confidently and effectively
- Strategies for projecting confidence and authority through your body language
- The secret to asking for what you want and getting it!
- How to say NO and not feel guilty
- Guidelines for giving and receiving feedback
- Assertive responses for common workplace scenarios
Become a Valuable Player in Meetings
- How excellent listening skills can expand your personal power
- Tips for using "attentive silence" to free the speaker to think and express
- Are you unintentionally shutting out important information or feedback? Hereís how to stop it
- How to harness the 4 key skills of master listeners
- Foolproof tips for reading body language and nonverbal cues
- What to do when the person youíre listening to is a person who wonít stop talking
Deliver Powerful Presentations
- Meeting preparation ó why itís a must!
- Proven strategies for calming your nerves before speaking
- Tips to constructively sharing your ideas and thoughts
- Surefire techniques for getting others to see your point of view ó and winning them over
- Foolproof tips for standing your ground when disagreements arise
- Strategies for handling people who interrupt you
- Meeting etiquette everyone should follow
E-mail Writing Tips From the Pros
- Guidelines for developing and organizing presentation content
- How to capture an audienceís attention immediately
- Expert tips for selecting the right tone and pitch
- Planning and preparing strong beginnings and endings in your presentations
- Proven strategies for reaching reluctant and uninterested audiences
- The secrets to reducing stress and anxiety before presenting
- How to respond professionally to questions from the audience
Making the Most Out of Networking
- Seven common errors people make when writing an e-mail and how to avoid them
- Generating rock-solid subject lines, openings, and endings
- Tips for maintaining a professional tone when writing e-mails
- Two big benefits of writing clear, concise e-mails and how to do it
- Key tips for writing shorter e-mails that still get your message across
- Situations when e-mail is inappropriate
- Three things all good e-mail messages have in common
- Foolproof tips for making a positive first impression
- Practical guidelines for increasing your personal presence
- How to attract people to you mentally and physically
- Five tips for helping people remember you (in an excellent way!)
- Three effortless ways to make a lasting impression
- Expert strategies for following up after the event
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!