How To Manage Emotions & Excel Under Pressure
Ever been in a situation at work where you “lost it” – whether you got angry, started to cry, felt your face flush crimson, said something you regretted, or said nothing at all and then were mad at yourself the rest of the day because of it?
If you’re like most professionals, you’ve been there, done that, and wished you’d handled the situation a lot differently.
That’s why we’ve developed How to Manage Emotions & Excel Under Pressure. This phenomenal new workshop is designed specifically to arm you with the skills you need to maintain emotional control at work – and to manage the negative emotions of others. Never again will frustration, anger, anxiety, tears, or disappointment damage your professional relationships, tarnish your reputation, or ruin your job satisfaction.
Say Good-bye to Second-Guessing Yourself – and Save Time and Energy
How much valuable time do you waste wondering if you could have reacted more professionally, if you should have said something else – and would have, if only you’d known how to respond differently – or if you should have kept your mouth shut altogether? Attend this powerful workshop and you’ll have at your fingertips the perfect response to emotionally charged situations, ready to bring you positive results every time.
Overcome Self-Defeating Reactions – and Watch Your Career Soar!
You’ll discover which emotions could be holding back your career, which ones stress you out most, and how to harness these emotions so they’ll no longer sabotage your success. You’ll also learn simple tools and exercises for changing how you react to hot-button issues that can trigger your negative emotions.
What’s more, you’ll master step-by-step how-to’s for dealing with typical workplace situations, like when a co-worker lashes out at you or makes a snide remark … when an employee you’ve just fired cries … when you’re berated by a customer … or unfairly criticized by your supervisor.
Handle Emotionally Charged Situations Confidently and Professionally
Obviously, we can’t promise you’ll never feel angry or frustrated at work again. You will – that’s a given. But after you attend this workshop, you’ll be equipped with the skills you need to turn those intense emotions into positive energy, which is guaranteed to give you better results in every exchange with others.
Why let your emotions control you when you can learn to control them – in just one day? Enroll today and expect to look back on your day of learning as a turning point in your life.
What You'll Learn:
1. Build More Supportive Workplace Relationships
Regardless of what your position is, your success largely depends on the quality of your workplace relationships. Having the ability to maintain emotional control is your key to getting others to respond positively to you … and to gaining their support. This workshop is your opportunity to develop the skills you need to maintain the productive workplace relationships that are so essential to your career.
2. Be More Productive … and More Effective
Self-sabotaging behaviors can really bog down your productivity level at work and at home. Discover what behaviors could be holding you back (keeping silent or blowing up for example) and how to overcome them once and for all.
3. Eliminate Many of the Conflicts in Your Life
Nothing is more strenuous to your day than dealing with conflict – and unfortunately, when two or more people work together, it’s bound to arise. Learn how to stay calm, cool, and in control – even when someone’s pushed all your “hot buttons.” The result will be fewer conflicts in your life and an overwhelming sense of mastery and confidence in yourself.
4. Reduce Stress – and Increase Your Satisfaction at Work AND Home
Let’s face it: There’s a lot of stress that comes from knowing you should be doing something better but not knowing how to. It’s frustrating. It’s demoralizing. And it makes your life a lot harder than it has to be.
Learn how to take control of your life and achieve whatever you set out to accomplish. Your stress level will instantly shrink and you’ll become a happier, more fulfilled person.
Who Should Attend?
Is This Workshop for You? Take This Quiz and Find Out!
If you answered “yes” to even one of these questions, this workshop is exactly what you need to bring confidence, stability, and control back into your life.
- Has your anger ever ruined a workplace relationship?
- Is getting motivated hard for you?
- Do you dread the thought of handling conflict and confrontation?
- Do you spend time feeling hurt, angry, worried, anxious, inadequate, guilty?
- Do you play the “should’ve, could’ve, would’ve” game after every encounter?
- Does the thought of getting one more project seem put you over the edge?
- Are you at the point where even the smallest thing upsets you?
- Is your stress level at an all-time high?
Managing emotions is an essential skill for finding happiness, boosting productivity and positioning yourself for career advancement and satisfaction. You have the power to control your emotions – you simply have to enroll in this workshop and we’ll show you how.
I. Understanding the Emotions That Hold You Back
II. Preparing for Confrontation and Other Tough Situations
- The positive and negative effects of emotions in the workplace
- Changing how you respond, even when your mind doesn’t want to
- How to neutralize paralyzing emotions
- Overcoming tears, anger, rage, and self-pity
- Getting your point across without losing control
III. Navigating Your Way Through Conflict
- Getting to the real issues – defining the problem
- 7 principles for maintaining positive relationships during disagreements
- Building a trust framework
- 4 steps for getting beyond the fear of confrontation
- The top 5 times when you shouldn’t confront
- What to do when you face the impossible
IV. How to Deal With Others’ Negative Emotions
- Understanding the 4 causes of conflict AND how to defuse them
- 10 conflict-resolution skills everyone should know
- How to deal with conflict-related stress
- 5 emotional myths that handicap your conflict-resolution style
- The 3-step A.C.E. method of conflict resolution
- 3 growth opportunities conflict offers and how to benefit from them
- 7 keys to richer relationships
- How-to’s for dealing with back-stabbing, gossip, and resentment
- Active listening skills guaranteed to give you the upper hand
- Constructive confrontation for when the other guy is mad
- Coping with crisis – even when everyone loses control
- Minimizing antagonistic behavior
V. Communication Skills for Dealing With Emotionally Charged Situations
VI. Dealing With the Big “A”: Anger
- The 3 C’s of conflict communication
- 4 keys to direct communication, and some habits you may want to break
- Improving your indirect communication
- Savvy speaking skills for getting through tense situations
- How to resist the “hardball” tactics that shut down communication
VII. Achieving Emotional Balance for Phenomenal Success
- Understanding the three dimensions of anger
- 4 facts you must know about anger
- The 4-stage anger management strategy
- 3 ways to deal with anger appropriately
- Unacknowledged anger: what to do with a ticking time bomb
- A 5-step process for reclaiming your self- esteem
- Self-talk: Could what you’re telling yourself be getting you nowhere?
- Stress and burnout: How to keep them at bay
- How-to’s for handling your emotions in every situation
Dealing With Stress on the Job: The Great American Career Killer
The special section of this workshop agenda deals with how to handle the stressful situations that come at us every day.
You’ll learn how to cope, handle, and work through high-stress situations so that you come out on top every time. You’ll get more done, be happier on the job, AND be the envy of everyone in your office!
You don’t have to be a victim of day-to-day job stressors anymore. When you attend this powerful, life-changing session, you’ll have even greater control of your emotions, be more successful, and most importantly, you’ll have less stress!
- Discover the critical keys to making sound decisions, even under intense pressure
- Find out if there is a perfectionist working in your office – maybe right behind your desk – and how to change that
- Learn unique time-management techniques guaranteed to add hours to your day
- Use easy delegation techniques that “clone” you and multiply your effectiveness
- Find out if they’re asking too much of you and what you can do about it
- Are you agreeable or dependable? Confusing the two can spell disaster – find out here
- How to use the stress-management strategy of “coping” on and off the job
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!