How to Legally Terminate Employees With Attitude Problems
Don't let employees with lousy attitudes destroy your team's effectiveness! Take action now ...
Attention, All Managers: Bad Attitudes Are Infectious and Must Be Stopped!
Donít Let Problem Employees Devastate Productivity, Drain Your Time and Energy, and Destroy Your Teamís Morale!
You know these employees all too well. Sheís the one whom everyone dreads working with. Heís the one with a negative attitude thatís infecting your whole team. Theyíre sapping morale ... productivity is declining ... and work is becoming just plain miserable for all those who have to deal with these non-team players.
As a manager responsible for team results, you know something must be done. But your hands seem tied ó itís not like these employees are tardy, absent, or stealing. So, you keep trying to coach them to improve. You discipline them. You flat-out warn them to "shape up or ship out." And, nothing seems to put a dent in the sour attitudes that keep walking into work day after day.
Thereís nothing youíd like more than to make these problem employees go away ó but yet you wonder ó can you really fire an employee over an attitude problem?
You Donít Have to Put Up With Rotten Attitudes! Learn How to Legally Terminate These Morale Killers
In todayís litigious world, terminating employees is an emotional and legal minefield for managers and supervisors. And thatís probably why youíve never felt confident enough to terminate these problem employees before now.
We donít blame you for being nervous. In fact, before you embark on any termination process, itís best to get expert answers to the questions you have. And thatís why attending this seminar is so important: Itíll empower you with the rock-solid know-how you need to act with confidence as you terminate problem employees who are damaging productivity and wreaking havoc on your teamís effectiveness.
Firing Problem Employees Isnít Just a Good Idea ó Itís VITAL to the Success of Your Entire Team!
Dealing with employees who have bad attitudes is critical for you and your team. After all, when you donít deal with the problems on your team, in time, those problems will spread.
And remember that problem employees not only damage team morale, they can ruin your relationships with customers, vendors, and management within your organization. Donít allow the situation to get worse! Make plans to attend this critical training for all managers today!
What You'll Learn:
Many managers subject themselves and their entire teams to the pain and aggravation of working with employees who have rotten attitudes. Why? Because they mistakenly believe that thereís nothing a manager can do about these problem employees.
The simple fact is that there IS something you can do: You can FIRE them!
Employees with lousy attitudes are not "untouchable." This enlightening one-day workshop will help you understand your rights under the law.
Attend this seminar and youíll learn how to:
Who Should Attend?
- Confront employees who wonít admit they have attitude problems
- Know for sure when you should discipline an employee vs. when itís time to terminate
- Understand key federal employment laws and regulations related to employee terminations
- Decrease your likelihood
This seminar should be considered MUST-HAVE training for anyone in a role where they have the authority to terminate an employee. Without it, you and your organization are leaving yourselves wide open for lawsuits.
Donít take a chance that a simple mistake could land you in court! Enroll today and learn how to take the fear and confusion out of terminating employees.
Before You Consider Termination
Taking the First Steps Toward Firing an Employee
- Coaching techniques that will prove in court that you tried to help an employee
- The top 4 frustrating discipline problems youíll face as a manager ó and how to solve them
- Making sure all your pre-termination counseling sessions are legal
- Exploring all your alternatives to firing before following through with the termination meeting
- When to bring in your HR department for help and advice
- The 5 steps of progressive discipline
- How to handle the employee who refuses to sign a written warning
Legal Considerations and Cautions
- Why terminating someone with an attitude problem requires preparation and caution
- Common misconceptions that may be keeping you from firing problem employees
- The best method for documenting problem behavior
- What to do about "good performers" who have a poisonous attitude that wrecks morale
- The link between behavior and attitude and job performance
- 3 tips that tell you when an employee must be fired
Handling the Termination
- Legally acceptable grounds for termination
- What are your responsibilities as an employer? What are your rights?
- Ensuring your termination procedure is legally airtight
- Unlawful reasons to terminate
- How to clearly establish a termination was for just cause
- If you are sued: legal documentation youíll be expected to provide in court
Emotions During the Termination Process
- What to do and say before ... during ... and after firing someone
- The best place and time to terminate an employee
- How to react to the employee who begs for a second chance ó be careful about what you say
- A proven plan to follow when youíre forced to reduce staff
- Why releases and grievance procedures can be your best legal protection
- How to anticipate and handle employee emotions during a termination
- Rules you must follow when letting a hotheaded employee go
- How to avoid the one method of firing that will destroy your remaining staffís loyalty and confidence in you
- How to handle the personal stress of firings and layoffs
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!