National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills
Become more productive, less stressed - and actually succeed in your goals!
Imagine the satisfaction of checking off all your completed goals, one by one!
When you succeed in completing your goals, you boost your selfconfidence, your reputation, and your career. But if you’re not making progress on them, they become a source of stress. They can become overwhelming, irrelevant, or just plain frustrating. You’re not alone – we know exactly how you feel. We designed this one-day seminar to help you get on track with your goals!
The secret to hitting your goals is the right planning!
Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills teaches you how to create goals that challenge you – and how break those goals up into manageable steps. How to realistically estimate time frames. How to make accountability work to your advantage by creating commitment and buy-in. And how to minimize distractions, balance competing obligations, and make sure you stay on track!
The absolute first step to achieving your goals? Attending this powerful one-day seminar!
The skills you learn in this training can be applied to all aspects of your life – and have a tremendous, positive impact! So what are you waiting for? Enroll now!
You’ll boost your effectiveness – guaranteed!
We’re absolutely confident that the goal-setting and planning skills and techniques you learn in this training will have a powerful impact on your career. That’s why we’re offering you a complete money-back guarantee. If you’re not 100 percent satisfied with the power of what you learn in this exciting one-day seminar, we’ll refund your money IN FULL – every last cent.
What You'll Learn
Plus a Special Section on Group Goals and gaining 100% buy-in!
- How to set challenging goals that make sense
- The importance of having a plan – and the techniques to create one
- How to evaluate goals to make sure you’re on track and on target
- Key ways to balance multiple and sometimes conflicting goals
- How to gain support – and increase accountability
Setting Yourself Up for Success
Powerful Organizational Techniques
- The SMART way to create goals
- The most common errors people make when creating a goal – and how to prevent them
- Divide and conquer – breaking a goal up into realistic sections
- Evaluating and establishing realistic deadlines
Remove Obstacles and Eliminate Roadblocks
- Essential planning and organizing techniques
- Calendars, day planners, and personal productivity software – finding the tools that work for you
- Creating to-do lists that make sense – and work toward your goals
- The power of visual reminders
Stay On Track and On Target
- The most common bad habits that affect productivity – and how to avoid them
- Creating commitment by goal sharing
- How to convince others your goals are important
- The power of “next-step” thinking
- 7 steps for ending procrastination
Special Section: Group Goals
- Stress-reducing tips when it comes down to crunch time
- Using a mixture of short- and long-term goals to your advantage
- Taking advantage of peak productivity times
- The FAST track to priority management
- Creating buy-in for goals and objectives in a team environment
- Making everybody involved feel valued and part of the team
- Strategies for clear communication – so everyone is on the same page!
- Understanding personality types – and making them work for you
- Setting benchmarks and timelines for keeping everybody on track
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".