Interpersonal Communication Skills for Managers
Introducing a one-day workshop guaranteed to double your effectiveness as a leader.
What You Will Learn
Do You Possess the Interpersonal Finesse It Takes to Be Truly Successful as a Leader?
In Your Role as a Leader ...
- You have to inspire and motivate people.
- You have to create a vision and get your employees to understand it and buy into it.
- You have to win support for tough and unpopular ideas.
- You have to lead people to eagerly do things they may not want to do.
- You have to come across as confident and credible without being arrogant or aggressive.
Try doing all that with so-so people skills and weak communication skills: You won’t succeed. That’s why this training is so important!
Attending Interpersonal Communication Skills for Managers is essential if you’re serious about maximizing your leadership potential, improving your results, and becoming the kind of leader others are eager to follow.
Here’s what this crucial training means to you:
- Fewer behavior issues and attitude problems to deal with
- Increased productivity and efficiency as communication improves
- Stronger relationships with those up and down the ladder
- Higher morale and productivity
- Greater respect for you as your leadership know-how really begins to shine
- Fewer conflicts among your employees
Learn the #1 secret to eliminating misunderstandings (plus dozens of other communication tips).
Our customers tell us one of the most common frustrations they face as managers is dealing with misunderstandings. From repeating instructions over and over to redoing work at the midnight hour, you’re left feeling stressed and drained. And if you’re frustrated, so is your team. Morale and productivity plummet and you’re back at square one.
This workshop delivers how-to’s to prevent misunderstandings, including when they’re most likely to happen and how to prevent them. You’ll also get tons of techniques for resolving conflict ... expressing your ideas in meetings with confidence ... handling negative attitudes ... and much more.
Get real-world tips you can use immediately for more respect and recognition at work.
More respect and recognition can be yours once you learn the ins and outs of effective communication. What’s more, this workshop takes into account the specific challenges you face as a manager. You can get the respect and recognition you deserve. Enroll today. Seats fill fast for this exclusive "managers-only event."
What You Will Learn
In just one day you’ll learn:
How e-mail can cause major confusion and tips for ending these stressful misunderstandings
The art of saying "no" while maintaining respect and loyalty
What-to-say-when phrases that keep your stress low during tough situations
How to get cooperation from your team and coworkers so you have more time for your job
When you should and shouldn’t communicate face-to-face (saving you the embarrassment of learning by trial and error)
How to inspire your employees with performance feedback so you have a fully charged, productive team
And that’s just the beginning!
How to Communicate With Influence and Finesse
Creating the Image of a Powerful Communicator
- Why today’s changing workplace demands tact and diplomacy
- How strong interpersonal skills will magnify your personal power dramatically
- Face and conquer the most common fears that “short circuit” your communication power
- Words and phrases that will get you in trouble every time — and better options
- Where communication typically breaks down between people
- Explore your personal pattern of communication behavior; in what situations are you likely to feel powerful? Overpowering? Powerless?
Double Your Communication Effectiveness With the Power of Listening
- Take advantage of your personal strengths and communication pluses
- Avoid speaking habits that automatically brand you as a “lightweight”
- Discover the power of voice image — and find out how to strengthen yours
- Tips for controlling your body language and gestures to communicate the message you want
- How to appear poised and confident even when you’re not
- The secret for making a dynamic impression in those crucial first few seconds
Communicating With Tact in Difficult Situations — and With Difficult People
- Listening: the most powerful — and underused — communication tool
- Why most “listeners” talk too much — how to use “attentive silence” to free the speaker to think, feel, and express
- 4 ways to avoid unintentionally shutting the door to important information and feedback
- How to use silence to gain information from others
- Reflective listening/responding — how to harness the 4 key skills of master listeners
- What to do when the person you’re listening to just can’t seem to get to the point
Strengthening Workplace Relationships and Boosting Morale and Productivity
- The secret of master diplomats — how to take advantage of the potential for a positive outcome from most conflicts
- What to say when: scripts to get you through a variety of tough situations, including delivering bad news
- Strategies for ending infighting and feuding in your department
- How to handle aggressive employees and coworkers and come out a winner
- Tips on giving constructive criticism and still getting positive results
- 10 tips for building strong relationships with your peers and employees
- How to ensure everyone understands your directions for fewer misunderstandings
- Understanding when you should have a face-to-face meeting and when e-mail is okay
- Why e-mail is the cause of so many misunderstandings and conflicts and what you can do about it
- How communication can be your biggest ally for immediately boosting morale and productivity
- Tips on handling bad attitudes on your team — responding to negativity
- A step-by-step method of persuasion
- Getting support up and down the ladder: strategies for being heard and respected
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!