Preparing for the Next Level of Leadership
If you want to advance your career, this is the intensive one-day seminar for you!
Your future is at stake. Are you ready to take the next step in career advancement?
In today’s cutthroat world, organizations are looking for more than technical expertise and in-depth job knowledge. They’re looking for leaders. Individuals who demonstrate a deep understanding of people. Risk-takers with an eye for opportunity and the ability to take advantage of innovations. People who are striving for greatness — and working hard to achieve their goals.
You need to master today’s top leadership skills if you want to succeed!
Believe it or not, great leaders aren’t born — they create themselves by working on their personal and professional skills. And we’re here to help! Absolutely nothing will better prepare you for career advancement than Preparing for the Next Level of Leadership. When you attend this intensive one-day seminar, you’ll learn the latest in leadership trends — real-world knowledge you can begin applying immediately.
Plus, you’ll be building your professional network while you learn — meeting other career-focused movers and shakers. This is a day of professional development you absolutely can’t afford to miss! Attend Preparing for the Next Level of Leadership — enroll today!
- You’ll discover the most common issues that leaders are facing today — and how to handle them.
- You’ll learn new techniques for engaging with people, processes, and policies.
- You’ll learn how to manage risk — and strategies for making risk-taking pay off … even when it doesn’t work.
- You’ll learn how to build a strong network — both internally and externally.
- You’ll become a more effective, more powerful leader — with the skills to truly shine in your organization.
These practical, professional tools will have a tremendous impact on your career!
1. Common Issues Leaders Are Facing Today
2. Building Trust in Today's Leaders
- Managing with limited resources: Use your leadership strengths to get the most out of your team
- Address ingrained mind-sets and entrenched habits to effect change in your organization
- iCommunicate: Are you meeting your employees, clients, and coworkers where they live?
- Decision-making case studies: Learn from others how to evaluate your options, make the right choice, and admit when you’ve made a mistake
- Everyone’s looking for meaning in their work: Show your team the impact and value of their actions
3. Future Thinking
- Everything you do is public: What behaviors and attitudes do you want to model for your team?
- The transparent leader: when, how, and why to share knowledge
- How to influence behavior in an ethical way
- Leading through uncertainty: how your candor and credibility will instill confidence in others
- Do the right thing the first time, and how to teach others the difference between right and wrong
4. Developing and Managing Your Team
- Put on the executive hat and learn how to think like a CEO
- 5 steps to becoming a strategic thinker
- Doing more with less: how to prioritize your time, effort, and resources
- Managing risk for greater rewards
- Are you prepared for all eventualities? Contingency planning today for tomorrows’ crises
5. Problem People, Processes, and Policies
- 4 proven tips for maximizing your talent
- When your people need a boost: mentoring and coaching strategies that work
- A manager’s best tool both to save time and to develop employees: delegation
- Fresh ways to motivate and engage your workers
- Secrets to making your team smarter, stronger, and more successful
6. Moving to the Next Level: How to Set Your Career Path for Advancement
- Avoid management pitfalls that put you in a pickle
- Dealing with difficult people
- Discover how your employees’ silence could be the #1 project killer
- Managing work vs. managing people: Is it the process or the people who are affecting performance?
- Keys to evaluating, understanding, and communicating policies
- Do you lead by values or rules? How to know the difference
- Navigate the ins and outs of office politics
- Interdepartmental cooperation is no longer a nicety; it’s a necessity. Build bridges to build success
- Cast your influence far and wide: how to build strong networks inside and outside the organization
- Time vs. Energy: Make the most of every minute you have by adding more energy to your day
- 7 ways to make yourself indispensable
- Create an action plan to map out your success
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".