American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Critical Thinking Skills
AMA’s critical thinking seminars enhance your problem-solving and decision-making capabilities by helping you become a more systematic and creative thinker.
These extraordinary times call for extraordinary solutions…for challenging assumptions and thinking out of the box. These powerful critical thinking skills courses help you unleash the power of your thinking potential. You’ll gain the critical thinking skills you need to become a more effective problem solver, decision maker, communicator and manager. By learning how to expand your critical thinking skills, you’ll be able to think strategically, see the big picture and consider all sides of an issue—everything you need to do to become a better problem solver and decision maker.
- Critical Thinking Certification: How to Develop a Thought Based Organization
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
- Critical Thinking:A New Paradigm for Peak Performance
- Advanced Critical Thinking Applications Workshop
- Improve Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Innovation and Creativity: How to Improve Performance and Foster Growth
- Critical Thinking for IT and Technical Professionals
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Good Decisions, Good Solutions
- Critical Thinking: A New Paradigm for Peak Performance in a Government Environment
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence for Administrative Professionals
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry