American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Plant and Manufacturing Management
What separates superior operations management from adequate operations management? What distinguishes good manufacturing practices from bad ones? Find out at AMA...
Tackle diminishing budgets, staff cuts and performance issues with operations management training that works-in every economic scenario! Discover how good manufacturing practices build productivity and profit...and how facility management training can teach you to do more with less in less time!
AMAs full list of facility management training seminars is listed below. Find out if one is coming to an area near you!
- Inventory Management Techniques: Planning, Replenishment and Activities Control
- Managing Supplier Performance: Measurement, Certification and Quality Improvement
- Production Planning, Scheduling And Activity Control Workshop
- Lean Manufacturing
- Best Practices for Effective Operations, Production and Plant Management
- Best Practices in Strategic Outsourcing: Its Not Just for Manufacturing Anymore
- How to Measure and Evaluate Your Warehouse Operating Performance
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry