American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Information Technology Management
Discover solutions to the “real world” challenges information technology professionals face every day.
AMA’s information systems management seminars focus on how information technology professionals like you can align the IT department with corporate strategic goals. These IT training seminars identify ways to successfully manage staff and resources, develop and assess information systems, evaluate and purchase software, and more.
Select any of AMA’s IT training courses below and take the first step toward improving the value of your company’s information systems management and implementation.
- ITILŪ Foundation
- Managing Technical Professionals
- Making Sense of Web 2.0: Leveraging Social Media in Your Organization
- Leveraging Web 2.0 to Engage Customers and Build Your Brand
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Insuring Business Continuity
- Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of IT Cost Management
- Managing a World-Class IT Department
- Information Technology for the Non-IT Manager
- Dealing with Change: Strategies for IT and Technical Professionals
- Negotiating to Win: Strategies for IT and Technical Professionals
- Responding to Conflict: A Seminar for IT and Technical Professionals
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for the IT and Technical Professional
- Improve Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Critical Thinking for IT and Technical Professionals
- Customer Service Excellence for IT and Technical Professionals
- Government IT Project Management
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry