American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Marketing
Implement new marketing techniques to enhance the effectiveness of your marketing communications strategy.
With competition increasing every day, you need proven marketing techniques you can use to generate demand for your existing products and services. You also need an effective product development process to create new offerings. And, you need a marketing communications strategy that will penetrate your markets and open up profitable opportunities.
For marketing techniques that work, turn to AMA. Our seminars lead by marketing experts will help you optimize your marketing communications strategy and product development process to compete and win!
- How to Write a Killer Marketing Plan
- Planning and Developing New Products
- Marketing for Service-Driven Organizations
- Competitive Strategy: How to Develop Winning Marketing Plans and Breakthrough Strategies
- Fundamentals of Marketing:Your Action Plan for Success
- AMAs Advanced Course in Strategic Marketing
- Successful Product Management
Marketing: Speciality Topics
Related Interest Courses
- Aligning Marketing and Sales: Achieve Success Through Collaboration
- Leveraging Web 2.0 to Engage Customers and Build Your Brand
- Branding EQ: Creating Brand Loyalty
- Business-to-Business Marketing Strategies
- Pricing Strategies: Capturing and Sustaining a Competitive Advantage
- Market Research:How to Get the Right Data to Make the Right Decisions
- AMAs Course on Direct Marketing
- Managing Your Marketing Communications Mix: An Integrated Strategy
- Public Relations: Strategies for Success
- Effective E-Mail Marketing
- Writing for the Web
- Customer Service Excellence: How to Win and Keep Customers
- Customer Service Management: Delivering Satisfaction and Profit
- Managing the Distributor Sales Network
- Measuring and Maximizing Marketing ROI
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry