American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Purchasing Management
From the basics of vendor negotiations to supply chain management...AMAs line of purchasing seminars covers it all.
Discover ways to build greater bottom-line profits by making smarter purchasing decisions and better managing your companys purchasing activities. Achieve superior results through negotiation skills development that will aid you in conducting win-win vendor negotiations.
AMAs purchasing seminars combine the best tips for purchasing and training to help you make wise choices every step of the way.
- Export/Import Procedures and Documentation
- Fundamentals of Purchasing for the New Buyer
- Understanding the New Security and Compliance Regulations for Export/Import:What Every Supply Chain Manager Needs to Know
- Managing Supplier Performance: Measurement, Certification and Quality Improvement
- Effective Purchasing Negotiations Workshop: Techniques and Tools for Todays Competitive Environment
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Purchasing Contract Management: How to Avoid the Legal Pitfalls
- Best Practices in Strategic Outsourcing: Its Not Just for Manufacturing Anymore
- AMAs Course on Supply Chain Management
- Contract Management for Project Managers: How to Avoid Legal Pitfalls
- The Art of Negotiating Federal Contracts
- Fundamentals of Federal Contract Management: Grasping the Basics
- Proactive Federal Contract Administration: Successfully Maintaining the Contract
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry