American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars for Senior Executives
From CFO to CEO, American Management Association's senior executive education program provides the executive management training you need to upgrade your capabilities in challenging times.
American Management Association's executive training seminars are designed to help senior executives cope with todays challenges and the increasing pressures of being at the top. From planning methodologies to performance measures, from management strategies to M&A tactics, theres an AMA executive education program to meet your executive management training needs.
Every course in our executive management training line is tailored for the specific needs of top leaders. Whether you are a CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, CMO or vice president, youll benefit from experience and insights of our outstanding executive training seminar leaders and from the networking opportunities available through our seminars for senior executives.
- AMAs Advanced Executive Leadership Program
- Mastering Organizational Politics, Influence and Alliances: The Winning Formula for Experienced Managers
- AMAs Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning:Processes for Formulating Winning Strategies
- Strategic Planning Tools: Analytical Applications and Concepts to Enhance Your Plan
- Developing Leaders at All Levels
- Executive Effectiveness Course® Unit 1
- Executive Effectiveness Course® Unit 2
- Developing and Executing a Customer-centric Strategy
- Situational Leadership® II Workshop
- AMAs Course for Presidents and CEOs
- AMAs Course for Senior Executives
- AMA’s CFO Workshop
- Strategic Planning for Government Leaders
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry