American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Strategic Business Management
Strategy formulation courses and strategic business planning seminars help managers at all levels maximize the resources of their organization.
Effective strategy formulation skills are highly prized in corporate leaders. The ability to develop operational business strategies and the take those business strategies from plan to action sets true leaders apart from their peers. Forward-looking strategy formulation can make the difference between a profitable business and one that stagnates.
American Management Association offers strategic business planning courses and strategy formulation seminars for managers at all levels. The entire strategic planning process is covered in detail from the basics of strategy formulation ation to the implementation of business strategies in the “real world.”
These strategic business planning courses are designed to work cohesively with one another. Pick any one to begin gaining the business strategy and strategy formulation skills you need to effectively map your organizations future. Take a look to learn more about how our strategic business planning courses can help you prepare your organization to rise to a new level of performance.
- Making Sense of Web 2.0: Leveraging Social Media in Your Organization
- Leveraging Web 2.0 to Engage Customers and Build Your Brand
- Essentials of Enterprise Risk Management
- AMAs Insurance and Risk Management Workshop
- Risk Management:Strategies and Tactics for Business
- AMAs Course on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Managing Your Working Capital:How to Keep Your Assets Moving and Growing
- Strategic Planning:Processes for Formulating Winning Strategies
- Strategic Planning Tools: Analytical Applications and Concepts to Enhance Your Plan
- Fundamentals of Business Strategy
- Strategic Agility and Resilience: Embracing Change to Drive Growth
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Developing and Executing a Customer-centric Strategy
- Pricing Strategies: Capturing and Sustaining a Competitive Advantage
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Insuring Business Continuity
- AMA’s CFO Workshop
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry