This web page is no longer active.
Click here to continue to The Training Registry.
GreenAnt Consulting provides grassroots level workshops, professional consulting services and budget coaching in the areas of financial literacy education and small business development.
Vision statement: Helping people to become more financially progressive and empowered.
Mission Statement: Knowing where your money is, telling it where to go and how to grow.
My goals are to help individuals and groups who may be having a variety of financial challenges: budgeting, goalsetting, understanding checking and saving accounts, credit cards, etc.
The groups that are targeted here range from faith-based, youth groups and blue-collar workers to entrepreneurs, students or individuals who merely desire to have a better understanding of their finances, take control of their finances and build wealth.
Our specific topics and areas of expertise include:
Other areas of we work help to develop are:
- Basics of Budgeting
- Basics of Money management (credit scoring, credit cards, renting vs. buying)
- What would you do with $100,000 today? (Budget development)
- The perils of unregulated financial institutions (cash-for-title loans, check cashers, predatory lenders, etc)
- Five things you need in your financial life!
- Personal financial management for different stages of life (college years, adulthood, retirement, significant life changes)
Antoinette Irene Green
- Small Business development
- Preparing for the grant (assessment and grantwriting development session)
- "Budget" Coaching - a step by step process that helps individuals to understand their spending patterns, personality and history, personal balance sheets, set goals and develop a realistic budget plan ( fees are on a sliding scale and based on the income levels).
With over sixteen years of education and experience in the field, Antoinette has developed strong track record of developing and maintaining professional associations, networks and relationships, a few of which have been:
Antoinette serves on the Habitat for Humanity of Jonesboro board of directors. She also is a member of the Mid South Delta Leaders (Kellogg Foundation sponsored program).
- Enterprise Corporation of the Delta, HOPE/ECD credit union,
- Kellogg Foundation (Mid-South Delta Initiative),
- The Community Development Society 34th International ,
- Foundation for the Mid-South’s Faith-Based Coalition Summit,
- College Station (AR) Credit Union
GreenAnt Consulting will utilize the most practical and innovative tools and strategies to assist its clients. Antoinette has gained knowledge and certification in several areas to ensure that: a Certified FDIC MoneySmart Trainer, National Community Reinvestment Coalition Financial Education Trainer, a Certified Kauffman Foundation FirstStep FastTrac Facilitator, Business Coach Trainer and Administrator.
"My journey in life has lead me on a mission to encourage, empower and educate individuals to become more financially progressive."
To schedule a fun, interactive and informative workshop on financial education or small business development, please call (870)275-3357 or email me at GreenAntconsult05@yahoo.com.
GreenAnt web page maintained by The Training Registry.