IMPACT Consortium member companies join by invitation only based on their adherence to strict standards of quality, proven past performance and commitment to excellence. IMPACT is proud to have as its members:
- Norbert Aubuchon (B.S., M.S.): Creator of seminar and AMA published book entitled The Anatomy of Persuasion. 15 years' experience in seminar leadership.
- Dave Cornett (B.S.): 30 years' experience with DuPont including 16 years in corporate HRD.
- Bert Freeman (B.S., M.S.): 20 years' experience in engineering and human relations.
- Hanoch Guy (Ph.D, Ed.D.): Author of Being Well and seminar expert on brain fitness.
- Linda Heller (MACCCA): 20 years' experience in health and disability issues as seminar leader, author and board member for numerous organizations.
- Carol Klein (M.A.): Carol Klein (M.A.): Co-author of A Desk Guide to Business Writing and A Desk Guide to Technical Writing. 14 years' experience in corporate training.
- John Mathis (CPCM): 13 years' experience in executive coaching and consulting. Conductor of over 10,000 hours of one on one coaching and 7,000 employee profiles. Author of 6 articles on leadership and sales development.
- Mike McGrail (B.S.): 20 years' experience in sales and marketing with IBM and Exxon.
- Cal Moyer (Ph.D.): 25 years' experience with DuPont in human arts.
- Susan O'Hara (M.Ed.): 20 years' experience in customized software documentation and training for Fortune 100 companies.
- Sandra Nutting (M.A.): Co-author of A Desk Guide to Business Writing and A Desk Guide to Technical Writing. 14 years' experience in corporate training.
- Barbara Pachter (B.A., M.A.): Co-author of 4 business books including The Prentice Hall Complete Business Etiquette Handbook and Climbing the Corporate Ladder. Conductor of over 1,200 communications seminars.
- Bert Phillips (Ed.D.): 35 years' experience in international consulting for executive leadership.
- Judith Phillips (B.A.) Expert in human resource management and team building.
- Charlie Prather (Ph.D.): 18 years' management experience for DuPont R&D groups and the DuPont Center of Creativity and Innovation.
- Adele Ross (B.S.): Co-creator of seminar series entitled Financial Fundamentals. 6 years' experience in corporate development.
- Stan Ross (B.S., M.B.A., C.F.P.): 28 years' experience in corporate finance and former Director of Finances for DuPont Asian operations. Co-creator of seminar series entitled Financial Fundamentals.
- Roger Swartz (M.A.Ed., M.P.A.): Author of Accelerated Learning, Music to Learn By, and Your Dollar$, Your Health. 29 years' experience in government, education and healthcare.
- Rosanne Taylor (B.S.): 15 years' experience in communications and team building training with Fortune 500 companies. Co-creator of the Positude Training Program.
- Jeff Taylor: 25 years' experience in team building and train-the-trainer with Fortune 500 companies. Co-creator of the Positude Training Program.
- Felice Verrecchia (B.S.): Former writer/director for ABC television; independent producer of 382 corporate and training films and videos.
- Pete Woloson (B.S.): 16 years' experience in international project leadership and start up operations in Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America.
Areas of Expertise Clients Home
The IMPACT Consortium
Tel: (610) 388-2495 Fax: (610) 388-8654