This web page is no longer active.
Click here to continue to The Training Registry.
"Innovations for Continuous Improvement"
Think It, Inc.
40 Coronado Pointe
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Think It is a certified "Women Owned" full-service corporate education
and consulting firm, specializing in Service Quality, Leadership and
Change. We provide a one-stop-shop for performance improvement tools and services ranging from products to turn-key solutions.
Our staff collectively offers a comprehensive resource for creating a competitive advantage through superior leadership and
service quality. They include best-selling authors, consultants, and speakers such as Rick Tate and Sean Ryan.
Our best-selling programs include:
Our services include:
- Legendary Service (11 languages)
- Frontline Service (7 languages)
- Leadership and the Customer Revolution
- Monkey Business: The Key to Service Excellence
- Service Perspective: Focus the Front Line
- The Iceland River Challenge: Enhancing Team Performance
- Formulating strategy
- Assessing current performance levels and identifying gaps between the current state and the desired future state
- Facilitating and/or participating in strategy planning meetings and retreats
- Facilitating Total Quality Management and Process Improvement Efforts to reduce cycle times for response to
- customers; reduce errors, waste and re-work; simplify processes; and cut process costs
- Assisting with the development of action plans to close the gaps
- Helping to align organizations with key customer groups or business processes and eliminate unnecessary bureaucracy
- Developing standards of performance
- Facilitating the development of measurement and reward systems that will focus staff on customer issues and new
- business opportunities
- Conducting comprehensive Service Quality Analysis
- Designing, developing and administering external and internal customer information systems, including surveys, mystery
- shopping, customer focus groups, interviewing, etc.
- Administering the Service Quality Leadership Survey
- Training internal teams to conduct their own assessments
- Our staff speak to literally thousands of people each year from all over the world, from CEOs of billion dollar corporations to front line employees of small businesses.
Our clients include Bell Atlantic, AT&T, Baptist Medical Center, Brinker International, Coca-Cola, American Honda, Johnson
& Johnson, JC Penney, Manpower International, ARCO Products Co., National Park Service, Pacific Gas & Electric, Publix
Supermarkets, Walt Disney World and Xerox.
- Establishing the measurement and feedback systems that will clearly uncover the needs of an organization allows us to
develop an effective education and development process.
- Think It has some of the best known education programs for Service Quality Improvement in the world. We specialize
in the design and development of custom or tailored programs. We have experience in developing and producing
delivery methods such as audio, video, live presentations, training of trainers, etc. We produce the products for our
clients or we license our clients to produce them themselves.
To learn more about Rick Tate visit his home page at Speakers Platform.
If you are interested in distributing our products, please call or e-mail us today!
Check out our Featured Products Page.
We offer a money back guarantee on our products.
Think It, Inc.
Think It web pages developed and maintained by The Training Registry, THE internet source for training, consulting, and speaker resources.
1-800-266-6539 · firstname.lastname@example.org