The World's Largest Train-The-Trainer Company, Langevin Learning Services has provided workshops for trainers since 1984. Offered as both public and on-site programs, we have workshops and products that cover all facets of the training function.
Our Mission: To provide trainers with the skills, knowledge, and materials they need to succeed in their careers.
Gain the highest level of recognition for your credentials and the skills to have real impact in your organization by achieving Professional Trainer Certification.
- Advanced Instructional Design
- Advanced Instructional Techniques
- The Advanced Training Manager
- Blended Learning
- Consulting Skills for Trainers
- Evaluation of Training
- Facilitation Skills for New Facilitators
- How Adults Learn
- How to Influence People and Events
- Instructional Design for New Designers
- Instructional Techniques for New Instructors
- Make Your Training Stick
- Marketing Your Training Internally
- Polish Your Presentation Skills
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Project Management for Trainers
- The Successful Training Manager
- Training 101
- Training Needs Analysis
- 25 Creative Ways to Add Excitement to Your Training
- Web-Based Training
- Writing Skills for Trainers
More than 15,000 trainers have already completed their Langevin Certification.
82% of the Fortune 500 companies send their trainers to Langevin.
92 countries have sent trainers to participate in Langevin workshops.
For more information, please visit our web site at www.langevin.com