Innovative Business Technologies, Inc.|
Personal & Professional Development Programs
We realize that individuals must possess both able and willing skills to perform at their optimal level. Our Human resource development programs are designed to help employees develop the skills necessary to maximize their potential. Topics include:
Adventures in Attitudes® - Performance Improvement Strategies
- Adventures in Attitudes® - Performance Improvement Strategies
- Building Effective Teams
- Corporate Etiquette
- Dimensions of Leadership
- Diversity - A business perspective!
- Managing Work & Personal Life Stress
- Improving Your Personal Listening Skills
- DiSC Personal & Professional Development Profile
- "Professional Service Works" - Customer Service Seminar
- Managing Your Time = Increased Productivity
- DiSC Management Strategies-- Managing People, Process & Performance
- Increasing Sales Through Adaptability
- DiSC Personal Profile System for Windows
- Team Strategies in Education
- Enhancing Educator's Effectiveness using DiSC
- Teaching Techniques for the "At Risk Student"
IBTI is happy to offer The Adventures in Attitudes Preview to give your staff the opportunity to experience this powerful program in change management, personal empowerment and performance improvement. If your company is in the midst of a re-organization or you need more commitment on the part of your employees, teams or work groups, your employees are experiencing low morale as a result of change; this is the program for you. More than 4,000,000 people worldwide have experienced AIA. The benefits have been substantial for many companies and individuals. We have successfully facilitated this program with corporations, schools, church, conventions, welfare transition programs, and group homes.
For a more complete guide of Instrumented Learning Resources available through IBTI, please send us an email request for information on the following materials to facilitate learning in such areas as:
- Leadership Development
- Youth Development
- Performance Management
- Personal Development
- Team Building
- Coping & Stress
- Customer Relations
- Learning Approaches
- Conflict Resolution
- Change Management
- Time Mastery
For more information, please contact:
Innovative Business Technologies, Inc.
P. O. Box 1743 Smyrna, TN 37167
Ph: 888-818-2281 or 615 223-7008 (Nashville)
IBT web pages maintained by The Training Registry, THE internet source for training resources.